iGo VAT mode is a setting in 365 Accounts allowing you to select a chosen VAT mode for your iGo accounts.
To enable this setting:
- In 365 Accounts, select Corporate or Kickback account from the Accounts drop-down menu.
- Select an account from the list, double-click the table row to edit the account.
- In the account modal, navigate to General.
- Under Cab Exchange Options, locate the property iGo VAT Mode.
- Select your VAT mode from the options:
- Add VAT on Cost and Profit - Applies VAT to Cost and Profit separately.
- Add VAT on Price - Applies VAT on Price Only.
- Add VAT on Profit - Applies VAT on Profit.
Note: Profit is the difference between price and cost.
Important: This setting is specifically for applying the VAT mode to the job at the time of booking, not afterwards when invoicing.
- Add VAT on Cost and Profit = No equivalent mode.
- Add VAT on Price = Included in job price.
- Add VAT on Profit = No equivalent mode.