Release Date: August 2023
Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for E-Booker.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of E-Booker you're using.
Passenger & Luggage Numbers on Bookings
During booking, you can now set how many passengers and items of luggage you have. On the Activity screen, you can view the passenger and luggage numbers.
The maximum amount of passengers and luggage is configurable in AppSettings under E-Booker.
Airport Booking UI
Some minor aesthetic improvements to the Airport Booking UI ensure a seamless design across the product.
Our Czech translation files have been updated in the system.
New Spanish Translations
New Spanish translation files for locales of Argentina, Chile, Mexico and Peru are now available in E-Booker.
- Fixed: Issue with 'Work' and 'Home' incorrectly setting under favourites for non-English locales.
- Fixed: Issue with full addresses not displaying after searching using a postcode.
- Fixed: Issue allowing the user to select 'ASAP' when booking a return journey.
- Fixed: Issue where the system is not asking the validation questions when editing a booking for another rider.
- Fixed: Issue with the driver notes not displaying to the driver.
- Fixed: Issue where the airport booking times are resetting to the original time if editing mid-booking.