Release Date: July 2023
Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Booking & Dispatch.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of 365 Booking & Dispatch you're using.
Advanced Bookings: New Shortcuts Functionality
We are introducing new key shortcuts in the Advanced Bookings screen to address the problem of difficulty in finding prebookings through the global search. The shortcuts include the following:
- Right Arrow Key ( → ): Change the date forward by 1.
- Left Arrow Key ( ← ): Change the date backwards by 1 (only functions if the user is not on the current date).
- Full Stop ( . ): Focuses on the Driver Filter field.
- Comma ( , ): Focuses on the Vehicle Filter field.
French and Spanish Translations
To improve our language offerings across our suite of products, we are adding French and Spanish translations to 365 Booking & Dispatch.
Operator Clearing Vehicle
In Booking & Dispatch, an operator can now clear a driver when payment is waiting for approval by overriding the setting.
There are four scenarios in which an operator can override a payment in progress:
- When a payment is awaiting the Cab Exchange (CX) response, the operator can manually clear the vehicle. The system prompts the operator whether they want to attempt to cancel the payment and clear the vehicle.
- If CX replies that the payment is pending and awaiting a result, the operator can cancel the payment and clear the vehicle.
- If the payment is authorised, but the driver is unaware, the operator can override the payment and clear the driver.
- If the payment is declined, but the driver is unaware, the operator can override the payment and clear the driver.
To clear a vehicle while a payment is in progress:
- In B&D, type in the callsign of the vehicle to clear.
- In the menu, select Clear or press the key 'C'.
- A pop-up appears stating 'Warning! Overridable Setting', proceed by selecting Yes or pressing the key 'Y'.
Current Shift Checkbox
When entering a callsign and using the 'J' shortcut to access the driver's job screen, the Current Shift filter is now pre-selected by default.