Release Date: August 2023
Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Booking & Dispatch.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of 365 Booking & Dispatch you're using.
To ensure Autocab 365 operates and performs as designed, please make sure that your device meets the requirements listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 10 or newer
- Processor: AMD 3600 or better, Intel i5 10th gen or better
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Non-volatile Memory express
- RAM: 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- Google Chrome Web Browser
- Internet Connection
Tables: CTRL + F Filter
Within all tables in Booking & Dispatch, you can now use CTRL + F to pop a filter to search through the results, speeding up the searching process and making it easier to locate data for drivers, advanced bookings, and global search results, for example.
Shortcuts: ALT + S
You can now use ALT + S to pop the menu for the shortcut options 1-8.
Global Search: CTRL + S
When making or editing a booking, you can now use CTRL + S to pop the Global Search in full screen over the booking form. Upon executing the search, or escaping out of the menu, the booking form reappears allowing you to continue modifying your booking.
Global Search Improvements
We are introducing further improvements to our Global Search feature to enhance its usability. These improvements include:
- Improved navigation: Typing a freetype address and pressing the 'Tab' key now advances focus to the next field rather than previously hiding the dropdown address list.
- Quick access: Pressing the 'S' key activates the Global Search.
- Streamlined actions: All Advanced Booking ('B' screen) and Dispatched Booking ('D' screen) actions are now applicable to relevant Global Search results.
- Time-saving shortcuts: Convenient shortcut keys for '1 week ago' ('W' for the week), 'Last month' ('M' for the month) and '1 week ahead' ('W'), 'Next month' ('M') added to the From date/time field.
Integrated Web Phone: Displaying Alpha Tags
With an incoming call, the Phantom wallboard caching service gathers the identity of the caller and the context of the call. For the benefit of operators, this alpha tag now displays on the Booking & Dispatch dashboard.
Distance and Time Mode: New Charging Method
As part of our new charging method that calculates the fare in real-time by accounting for both distance and total travel time, if enabled in your system, there are two new properties 'Approximate Time' and 'Approximate Distance' on the booking form.
Export Settings Templates
While on the Global Search results page, users can load a template to use when exporting the search results.
Grey Vehicle Callsign Design
To help with the visibility of the grey vehicle callsign, the colour has been adjusted to be darker for better viewing.
Existing Active Bookings for Number
When a booking is made with a phone number that already has active bookings, a message in the phone number field will highlight to the operator that this customer already has bookings. You can use the F2 shortcut to view the existing active bookings for the number.
MDT Not Appearing
MDT is now a field option within the table. n the Vehicle Details screen.
Third-Party Booking Support
For third-party booking support, when entering a number in the passengerInformation section of the booking form, the system retrieves the booking information and populates the corresponding booking fields.
Locate Booking on Map
Using the shortcut 'L' to locate the booking on the map now automatically focuses on the pickup location in the first instance when switching between bookings.
Advanced Bookings: Alterations
Following the improvements in our prior Booking & Dispatch release, we are introducing some refinements to further improve your experience and amend any irregularities:
- Replacing input boxes for driver and vehicle with the shortcut keys of full stop and comma.
- You can clear driver and vehicle filters using the Backspace key.
- Renaming tickbox titles for better clarity.
- Preventing left/right arrow key presses from changing the date when in edit mode.
- Fixed: Issue where the disconnection/reconnection notifications do not disappear automatically requiring manual dismissal.
- Fixed: Issue where the Shift Pattern column in the Drivers table is not populating with the corresponding data.
- Fixed: Issue where users were unable to select suspended accounts from a search form.
- Fixed: Issue where the Pickup to Complete Time field is incorrectly displaying the same time as the Dispatched to Complete Time field.
- Fixed: Issue where 365 is handling the Atlantic Time Zone incorrectly.
- Fixed: Issue affecting the use of shortcuts in the Global Search table where the results are not appearing correctly until refreshing the page.