Release Date: August 2023
Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Accounts.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of 365 Accounts you're using.
To ensure Autocab 365 operates and performs as designed, please make sure that your device meets the requirements listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 10 or newer
- Processor: AMD 3600 or better, Intel i5 10th gen or better
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Non-volatile Memory express
- RAM: 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- Google Chrome Web Browser
- Internet Connection
- Fixed: Issue in Driver Shifts Report where the Shift Length column is displaying incorrect values when searching by driver over multiple shifts.
- Fixed: Issue affecting Corporate and Kickback accounts, when adding, removing or editing a field in the Mandatory Booking Fields setting, the field is not displaying until selecting the confirm button.