Release Date: September 2023
Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for the 365 Management.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of the 365 Management you're using.
To ensure Autocab 365 operates and performs as designed, please make sure that your device meets the requirements listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 10 or newer
- Processor: AMD 3600 or better, Intel i5 10th gen or better
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Non-volatile Memory express
- RAM: 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- Google Chrome Web Browser
- Internet Connection
Email: Test Email Credentials
You can now send test emails in System > Email under Global Email Settings and, if toggled on, under Customer Accounts and Driver Accounts settings. Click the 'Send Test Email' button, and an input box appears where you can enter the email address you wish to send the test email.
Driver Suspensions: End Date & Time
You now have the option to set an end date and time when manually suspending a driver. This feature enables you to specify the date and time when the suspension will end, at which point it will be lifted automatically. If you leave the field blank, the suspension will remain in place until you manually intervene.
Minimum User Password Length
To improve system security, we are increasing the minimum length of a user password to 6 characters.
New Tariffs: Default Docket Source
When creating a new variable or fixed tariff, now only the 'Completed Booking' source is selected by default for the setting, 'Applies to Docket Source'. Previously, all three options: 'Completed Booking', 'Cancelled Booking', and 'No-Fare Booking' were selected by default.
Document Sender: New Fields
Two new read-only fields have been added to the drivers acceptance/rejection list of the Document Sender for 'IP Address' and 'Hardware ID'.
- Fixed: Issue in Licenses where the table cannot be filtered by a driver callsign.
- Fixed: Issue where the input box for the Rejection Reason in the Drivers Approval tab is losing focus when entering text.
- Fixed: Issue where the correct zones are not showing in Booking Controls and Address Groups.