Release Date: September 2023
Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Accounts.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of 365 Accounts you're using.
To ensure Autocab 365 operates and performs as designed, please make sure that your device meets the requirements listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 10 or newer
- Processor: AMD 3600 or better, Intel i5 10th gen or better
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Non-volatile Memory express
- RAM: 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- Google Chrome Web Browser
- Internet Connection
- Fixed: Issue where you are unable to add mandatory booking fields to an account.
- Fixed: Issue with configuring commission bands in Windows for group transactions 'Earnings to 0 to 0' is not transmitting to the client as '0 to infinity' resulting in errors.
- Fixed: Issue where the Callsign column for the Select Driver modal is not assorting correctly.
- Fixed: Issue where the button 'Export Priced Job' in Profit Analysis is incorrectly disabled.
- Fixed: Issue where the advanced columns cannot be re-ordered when exporting dockets from invoices retrieve.
- Fixed: Issue where drivers are missing from the Driver Sheet Summary.
- Fixed: Issue when editing a docket, on pressing update, when the 'Edit corresponding dockets' modal appears using the cross or ESC to close the modal results in the application getting stuck.
- Fixed: Issue where the Driver Transactions value cannot be set to '0'.