Release Date: October 2023
Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Ghost.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of Ghost you're using.
Search for Booking: Payment Reference
There is a new Global Search field, 'Payment Reference' to filter and search for bookings using a payment reference taken from Judo. This helps to combat the prior time-consuming experience when searching for transactions.
Important: This feature only works on new bookings with a payment reference, not on historic bookings before version 22.1 and older.
Postcode Address Search
When searching for an address using the Google address search, users can now use the '#' symbol after a postcode, e.g. 'M309JJ#', to display all the addresses in a list associated with the postcode.
To enable this feature, in 365 Management navigate to Booking > Booking Configuration> Address Configuration and contact our support team to help you set up this feature.
System Licence: Expiry and Lockdown Dates
The System Licence now displays the expiry and lockdown dates as date and time for improved visibility.
- Fixed: Issue where the price match recipes using on the fare relative to the Ghost estimate only works when the fare is over the Ghost estimate.
- Fixed: Issue affecting the ability to edit the price on App Card dockets when the cost source is 'Locked Price'
- Fixed: Issue where the Card Amount field is incorrect when using deferred payment.
- Fixed: Issue where backup zones are not sent on a GET request with multi-company settings enabled.
- Fixed: Issues where addresses sent to VTC must be truncated to no more than 100 characters.
- Fixed: Issue causing the inability to cancel queued background tasks.
- Fixed: Issue where no signal R is emitted when purging a background task.
- Fixed: Issue affecting Automated Coverage Zones where the system wrongly retries to calculate every 30 minutes if the original attempt results in no data due to system inactivity.
- Fixed: Issue where enabling the 'Require Photo' setting in Driver Companion Global Settings results in the changes not saving correctly.
- Fixed: Issue where a hidden property is visible in Archived Bookings.
- Fixed: Issues causing performance issues in relation to the bidding process for prebookings.
To ensure Ghost operates and performs as designed, please make sure that your device meets the requirements listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 10 or newer
- Processor: AMD 3600 or better, Intel i5 10th gen or better
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Non-volatile Memory express
- 50GB free disk space (100GB recommended)
- RAM: 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- Internet Connection