Release Date: October 2023
Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for the 365 Management.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of the 365 Management you're using.
Additional Portuguese Translations
We have added some additional Portuguese translations, with further improvements to come in future releases.
Default Column for Backup Zones
There is a new 'Default' column within backup zones, allowing you to add a zone by double-clicking in the space. This fixes the prior issue where no zones would appear for a new company until one has been added in Ghost Windows.
- Fixed: Issue where the National Insurance Number column is not populating in Driver/Vehicles.
- Fixed: Issue where the licence expiry time is showing a GMT time instead of a date.
- Fixed: Issue causing the inability to add tags in POB textback messages.
- Fixed: Issue, where enabled variable tariffs, are showing as disabled on non-English locale systems.
To ensure Autocab 365 operates and performs as designed, please make sure that your device meets the requirements listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 10 or newer
- Processor: AMD 3600 or better, Intel i5 10th gen or better
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Non-volatile Memory express
- RAM: 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- Google Chrome Web Browser
- Internet Connection