Release Date: October 2023
Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Booking & Dispatch.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of 365 Booking & Dispatch you're using.
Passenger Reliability Field
When entering a passenger's phone number and the booking is added to the queue, the system displays the passenger's reliability using a smiley face rating (High, Medium, Low and Unknown), provided that their number is linked to previous bookings. If the passenger has no rating, the field displays an unknown rating. The acceptance criteria for this rating is adjustable by management.
To enable this feature:
- In 365 Management, go to Passengers > Passenger Profile > Passenger Reliability.
- Toggle on the setting Enable Reliability Ratings.
Postcode Address Search
When searching for an address using the Google address search, users can now use the '#' symbol after a postcode, e.g. 'M309JJ#', to display all the addresses in a list associated with the postcode.
To enable this feature, in 365 Management navigate to Booking > Booking Configuration> Address Configuration and contact our support team to help you set up this feature.
Additional Portuguese Translations
We have added some additional Portuguese translations, with further improvements to come in future releases.
Booking Form: Style Improvements
To improve our booking forms, we have implemented some style improvements, including making the address fields more spaced and neater so longer street names have better visibility.
Adaptation to Animations for Chrome
When using our software on Google Chrome you may experience a bug where white spaces appear. We have adapted some of our animations to combat this until Google Chrome implements a fix.
ETA for Nearest Vehicle Rounded Up
The estimated time of arrival is now rounded to the next minute, for example, one minute and 20 seconds will say two minutes.
ALT+ S to Keyboard Shortcuts
The ALT + S shortcut that opens up the menu for other searches has been added to the bottom of the Booking and Dispatch page, allowing you to click on it to bring up the menu.
- Fixed: Issue where the Company ID is not passing to the form when using the Extended search, resulting in the table showing incorrect zones.
- Fixed: Issue where companies are not updating when using the F9 switch shortcut.
- Fixed: Issue where information is not auto-filling from Accounts Profile when no template is used.
To ensure Autocab 365 operates and performs as designed, please make sure that your device meets the requirements listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 10 or newer
- Processor: AMD 3600 or better, Intel i5 10th gen or better
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Non-volatile Memory express
- RAM: 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- Google Chrome Web Browser
- Internet Connection