Release Date: November 2023
Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Phantom.
To ensure you have the best experience using Phantom, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within Phantom will depend on your company's configuration of Phantom and the current version you're using.
Early Media Option: Queue & ABOP/IVR Settings
Queue and ABOP/IVR settings now include a new option for enabling Early Media Calls. This can be accessed through Routing > IVR/ABOP There is also an option under Queue Settings.
Completed Booking for VO Calls: Report
You can now create a report highlighting the booking outcome when the booking source is VO. This is located under Reports > VO Reports.
Auto-Attendant: Remembering User Routes
There is now an option for the Auto-Attendant to save a customer's route preference. When a caller selects a route, such as "Press 1 for English," the auto-attendant will remember the choice and use it as default for all future calls. This means the caller will not be asked to choose a route again.
To enable, go to Routing > Auto Attendant, locate the Auto Attendant Settings and enable the option Auto-attendant route by-pass.
Truck Settings: Diversion Header
Added a diversion header setting to trunk settings.
The ringtone locales are now automatically updated when changing the country in general settings.
Updating Password to Previous Passwords
Users can no longer update their passwords to any of their four previously used passwords.
Added support for Finnish (fi-FL) locale.
Redirecting Insecure Http to Https
Phantom now redirects insecure HTTP connections to HTTPS when accessing the UI.
There is a new configuration for configuring Codecs in Trunks. In Phantom, go to Routing > Trucks > Edit and modify the codecs via the UI.
- Fixed: Issue where Agent Stats and Agent Overview reports showed inconsistent data.
- Fixed: Issue where *55 chanspy was not functioning correctly for webphones.
- Fixed: Issue causing inability to create new interface users.
- Fixed: Issue where calls waiting to disappear from the queue on the wallboard after bouncing from an agent.
- Fixed: Issue where new generic sip devices were created incorrectly.
- Fixed: Issue causing the recordings search to behave strangely.
- Fixed: Issue where newly created IVR switches were not saving.
- Fixed: Issue where shortcodes were not restricted to 5 digits when uploading from a file.
- Fixed: Issue where #1 would not correctly pause call recordings.
- Fixed: Issue where reports that span a week
- Fixed: Issue where Ringback would not understand Cyrillic characters.
- Fixed: Issue VO settings would 'over' escape characters, now show extra slashes.
- Fixed: Issue with the agent away menu.
- Fixed: Issue causing the inability to link new agents on Ghost.
- Fixed: Issue affecting the ability to edit the re-prompt limit on the auto-attendant.
- Fixed: Issue where agents were unable to disable agent pin codes.
- Fixed: Issue where agent logins and logouts were not blocked when reloading the system.
- Fixed: Issue requiring a refresh of the control scheduler to observe whether it has copied to other days correctly.
- Fixed: Issue causing agent overview exports to remove the name column.
- Fixed: Issue with the virtual operator being unable to check its status properly.
To ensure Phantom operates and performs as designed, please make sure that your device meets the requirements listed below:
- Broadband Internet Connection (Fibre Optic leadline recommended)
- Asterix compatible physical handsets or compatible PC headset (If using built-in webphone)
- SIP Provider that uses Port 5060
- Static IP Address
Note: Mobile-based broadband is NOT supported for use with the Phantom Phone System.