Release Date: January 2024
Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Booking & Dispatch.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of 365 Booking & Dispatch you're using.
Webphone: Calling Multiple Lines On Hold
To improve the Webphone within Booking & Dispatch, agents on another call can now call multiple lines while one line is on hold.
Return Journey: Skipping a Booking
Previously, if a booking with a return was skipped, the first leg of the journey would be skipped but not the return leg. To fix this issue, we have added a notification that alerts the operator about the return leg and asks if they would like to skip the return journey.
Shortcut Keys for Standard Messages (F9 + F1)
When sending a standard message to a driver by pressing F9 followed by F1 on the Dispatch screen, you can now see a new shortcut field within the message table. This makes it easier to identify the shortcut key for each message and simplifies the process of sending messages to the drivers.
Updating Priority Field Before Booking
For parity of a feature that exists in Ghost Windows, the Priority field now updates if the following fields cause priority to be added:
- Pickup Time (ASAP or Prebooking)
- Address Fields
The priority field on the booking form is automatically updated to indicate where the priority has been set from, e.g. "5 (Set from Capability)".
Map: Toggle Pickups
To toggle the pickup markers of all jobs on the screen, use the new Pin () icon located in the top-right corner of the map.
You can navigate through the active booking table and use the 'L' key to locate the pin for that job on the map. Currently, clicking on the pin is necessary to send the booking to a vehicle.
Autocab 365 URL
To avoid potential issues with using an outdated URL for 365, we recommend logging out of the system and using https://portal.autocab365.com/#/ after a new update.
Disable Confirmation Popup
When skipping return repeat bookings, the popup confirming the cancellation will no longer appear.
Mapbox Route Plotting: Update
We have resolved the issues with mapbox route plotting, improving accuracy and fixing imprecision, such as plotting routes onto grass instead of the road surface.
There have been some improvements made to tracking, which include:
- The F7 shortcut now opens the Tracking popup directly from the dispatch screen.
- The F8 shortcut now opens the Data Log History popup directly from the dispatch screen.
- Fixed the issue where the first tracking point would remain on the map even after unchecking the markers checkbox.
- The tracking route in the archived booking view has been modified to show tracking points.
- Fixed: Issue when using the 'Optimise Route' feature on repeat bookings causes the repeat bookings to be deleted.
- Fixed: Issue where a Pay By Link text message sent from B&D is not populating the tags with the correct information.
- Fixed: Issues affecting the vehicle locate shortcut and the actual route markers in the Warnings view.
- Fixed: Issue where an authorised user, with access to one company, can see other drivers/vehicles from companies they do not have access to.
- Fixed: Issue where you can not type capital 'S' on any search fields on the Global Search screen.
- Fixed: Issue where the focus is lost on the pickup/destination fields after using the 'F8' shortcut for the previous address.
- Fixed: Issue resulting in errors when setting vehicles markers while using multicompany mode with an undefined map.
- Fixed: Issue where the 'Flight Status' field is missing from the summary of flight information.
- Fixed: Issue when using the attended transfer feature on the Webphone, when the original caller hangs up, the Webphone is displaying as available despite being in another call.
- Fixed: Issue where the 'Repeat Days' column for the following same day is displaying incorrectly when skipping a repeat booking of that day.
- Fixed: Issue where the spinner on the address input when the address results are loading fails to hide when unfocused by the user.
- Fixed: Issue where the user cannot view all the records in Notification History when scrolling beyond 100.
- Fixed: Issue affecting the locale EN-IE where the translation for 'Approximate Duration' is broken and there are missing translations on the Form Builder.
- Fixed: Issue where on the Active Bookings page, when the browser zoom level is moved in and out from other pages, the map breaks.
To ensure Autocab 365 operates and performs as designed, please make sure that your device meets the requirements listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 10 or newer
- Processor: AMD 3600 or better, Intel i5 10th gen or better
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Non-volatile Memory express
- RAM: 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- Google Chrome Web Browser
- Internet Connection