Release Date: January 2024
Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for the 365 Management.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of the 365 Management you're using.
Payment Related Booking Controls
In Booking Controls, you can now add a 'Card' option when creating or modifying a rule. This option is available along with the existing Operator, Mobile App, Cab Exchange, and IVR settings. Previously, only 'Account Only' and 'Cash Only' options were available.
With this new feature, you can now enable or disable a combination of Account, Cash, and Card payments as per your preference. For instance, you can choose to only permit card and account bookings in specific zones during certain hours where you may not want to accept cash. This provides more flexibility and control over the booking sources you offer to your customers.
Booking Controls: Interface Update
We have made updates to the interface of Booking Controls to improve the visibility of how the rules manage the booking sources. When a rule has 'Use Default' enabled, you will see the text 'Use Default' in the corresponding cell. Alternatively, when 'Use Default' is disabled, you will see three icons (Account, Cash and Card) in the cell. The green colour indicates that the booking source is enabled, while the grey colour indicates it is disabled.
Auto Cancel Timer
We've added new settings to Dispatch Configuration that allow you to trigger the auto cancellation of App bookings for specific zones when no drivers are available to fulfil within a specified time.
However, there may be some situations where bookings cannot be auto-cancelled even with this setting enabled, including:
A requested vehicle or driver exists on the booking.
The booking has been allocated to a driver and is in the process of being dispatched to them.
The booking has been bid on.
The booking has a FOB allocated to it.
The booking has a reserved STC driver on it.
To configure this setting in your system:
- In Management go to to Dispatch > Dispatch Configuration > General Settings.
- Under the Auto Cancel header toggle on the Enable Auto Cancel setting.
- Use the timer to input the time limit and select the zones where the auto-cancel feature will apply.
- When passengers book a ride in any of the selected zones, their booking will automatically be cancelled if the specified time limit has elapsed.
- The passenger will be notified of the cancellation through their app.
Note: There is currently no support for independent company zones.
For further information, refer to the article Dispatch Configuration: General Settings.
Removal of 'Control Centre' Name
All instances of 'Control Centre' have been replaced with 'Management ' within 365 and throughout Autocab materials.
Autocab 365 URL
To avoid potential issues with using an outdated URL for 365, we recommend logging out of the system and using https://portal.autocab365.com/#/ after a new update.
Booking Controls & The Wall: Redundant Chatbot Options
To ensure Management stays up-to-date, we have removed the redundant Chatbot option from the options available when creating or modifying a rule in Booking Controls.
Similarly, all settings associated with Chatbot have been removed from the Wall and the table has been updated to remove the Chatbot column.
Invoice and Credit Note Templates Per Company
In Companies, there are two new fields for Invoice Template and Credit Note Template within the Options of each company, allowing you to select the default template for each company on a multi-company system and send company-specific invoices and credit notes to your customers.
To enable this feature:
- In Management, navigate to General Settings > Companies > Create/Edit a Company > Options.
- Under Credit Note Template or Invoice Template, use the dropdown button to select a template from the list.
- Select Save to implement your changes.
Removal of Legacy E-Booking Module
We have discontinued support for our legacy e-booking module in Management to improve system efficiency.
Removal of Booked At Column
The 'Booked At' column has been removed from the Dispatched Breakdown section of the Booking report as it is redundant and duplicates the information in the 'Booked' column.
- Fixed: Issue where the Booking Reports graph displays incorrect figures until refreshing the search.
- Fixed: Issues when toggling on the 'interactiveNoJob' setting within the Driver Companion > Global Settings > Acceptance.
- Fixed: Issue when the address search source is set to Streets Database, upon creating a manual docket and doing an address search, the table of suggested addresses has no focus.
- Fixed: Issue when exporting the Vehicle table, the capability IDs are being exported rather than the shortcodes.
- Fixed: Performance issues caused by modifying and saving the backup zone configuration.
- Fixed: Issue where the 'Add Activation Code' modal only permits a 4-digit input as opposed to 5 for the field 'MDT ID'.
- Fixed: Issue where certain configurations of Lead Times would result in the page showing up as blank.
- Fixed: Issue where the tooltip message that appears when adding or editing the user's password field is cut off.
- Fixed: Issue where all independent company zones for all multi-companies within the system are displaying in the zone list while adding or editing a wall scenario, despite a company filter being applied.
- Fixed: Issue when creating a user with a phantom agent or user permission with webhooks results in a broken spinner.
- Fixed: Issue where going into the Driver's list after first login results in an error message.
- Fixed: Issue where the schedule is not showing on the master branch of a variable tariff.
- Fixed: Issue occurring on systems that only use vehicle licenses where the licences screen is missing the table.
- Fixed: Issue where the Dual Queue Zone configuration is not displaying on screen.
- Fixed: Issue where an error message appears upon loading the list of drivers after first login.
- Fixed: Issue where backup zones and bid zones cannot be cloned.
To ensure Autocab 365 operates and performs as designed, please make sure that your device meets the requirements listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 10 or newer
- Processor: AMD 3600 or better, Intel i5 10th gen or better
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Non-volatile Memory express
- RAM: 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- Google Chrome Web Browser
- Internet Connection