Release Date: December 2023
Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for the Accounts Portal.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of the Accounts Portal you're using.
We are excited to introduce our newest feature to CAP and E-Booker, Booking Stations!
Booking Stations allow non-registered users on the Corporate Accounts Portal to swiftly and efficiently make bookings.
Experience the improved functionality of our latest features and revamped user interface, providing a seamless way for you and your passengers to effortlessly book journeys. Our user-friendly booking form ensures quick booking process, allowing you to tailor each ride to meet the specific needs of your passengers.
With our new booking stations creation wizard, you can easily and efficiently set up a station for your needs and those of your passengers. Here you can optimise your booking process by offering a tailored booking experience through the use of Booking Templates and Travel Programs. Secure your station with access control to your E-Booking platform or account booking password protection, preventing any unauthorised users from accessing your system.
Efficiently share login details with your loyal passengers by generating a QR code, ensuring a smooth and user-friendly access process.
For step-by-step instructions and further in-depth documentation, refer to our Booking Stations article.
As part of the integration of our new Stations feature, we've elevated the user interface and experience throughout the portal.
Expect enhanced navigation and a sleeker user experience, featuring more comprehensive creation wizards for Booking Templates, Travel Programs, and People, updated icons and style improvements throughout. Current functionality remains unaffected and unchanged.
Groups Replacing Departments
'Departments' within the People tab have been replaced with 'Groups' to update the system, functionality remains unaffected.
Validation of Travel Programs
We have made some significant improvements in the validation of travel programs to prevent users from creating invalid configurations that include duplicate location limits.
Now, when a user adds a location limit, the system validates the restriction type selected, such as 'From or To', 'From', etc., and prevent the user from adding another location limit. If another location limit can be added, the system allows this only if the restriction types selected are different. Once the limit has been reached, users are unable to add any more location limits. These changes help ensure that users can create valid travel programs that meet their needs without any duplicate restrictions.
When selecting Kosovo for the country in Agent Settings, the correct currency code (EUR) and symbol (€) are now displayed throughout CAP.
Virtual Card Removed
The Virtual Card option on the Travel Program modal has been removed as it is deprecated and no longer supported.
We have updated various tooltips, fixing errors and improving others with more descriptive messages.
- Fixed: Issue where the pre-selected default travel programs within the Passenger creation window are still selectable from the list, allowing the user to select them twice.
- Fixed: Issue where the landing page does not disappear after creating your first Booking Template.
- Fixed: Issue where the new Passenger modal component does not fill the height of the window on some screen sizes.
- Fixed: Issue when the Passengers data is loading, the passenger charts on screen are not displaying correctly and are too large.
- Fixed: Issue where Department travel programs are no automatically selected when adding passengers.
- Fixed: Issue when adding a Passenger, any travel programs that are assigned to the Default group are not automatically shown as selected in the travel program typeahead list.
- Fixed: Issue where you cannot delete passengers who have incomplete bookings.
To ensure the Corporate Accounts Portal operates and performs as designed, please make sure that your device meets the requirements listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 10+
- Processor: AMD 3600 or better / Intel i5 10th gen or better
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Non-volatile Memory Express
- RAM: 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- Requires Internet Connection
- Google Chrome Web Browser (Recommended)