Release Date: December 2023
Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for E-Booker.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of E-Booker you're using.
Banner for Return Bookings
To help users distinguish between normal and return bookings, the booking form now includes a 'Book your return' banner.
As part of the integration of our new Stations feature, we've elevated the user interface and experience throughout the portal. Expect easier navigation and a smoother user experience within your E-Booking platform, with updated icons and style improvements throughout. Current functionality remains unaffected and unchanged.
ASAP Bookings to/from the Airport
The flight number is no longer required when making an ASAP booking.
Continuous Return Journeys
At the end of each return booking, users can now book a further return journey.
- Fixed: Issue where the Booking Templates creation button within the booking form is not functioning correctly.
To ensure E-Booker operates and performs as designed, please make sure that your device meets the requirements listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 10+
- Processor: AMD 3600 or better / Intel i5 10th gen or better
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Non-volatile Memory Express
- RAM: 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- Requires Internet Connection
- Google Chrome Web Browser (Recommended)