Release Date: December 2023
Here you will find the latest maintenance bug fixes for Phantom.
To ensure you have the best experience using Phantom, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within Phantom will depend on your company's configuration of Phantom and the current version you're using.
- Fixed: Issue where the custom wallboard travel widget was not displaying data for flights and traffic.
- Fixed: Issue where the queue log table is not partitioning correctly (as part of the MySQL 8 update).
- Fixed: Issue where customers using time-based routing were set to the incorrect time when the clocks went forward or back.
- Fixed: Issue where the Scheduled Reports CSV file is sending empty files and not displaying the correct figures.
- Fixed: Issue where users could not forcibly hang up calls through the UI. Now users can hang up calls via the agent control configuration element.
- Fixed: Issue where the agent configuration parameter 'Don't record calls for this agent' is not applying to outbound calls.
- Fixed: Issue where the user is unable to query recordings from before DST changes.
- Fixed: Issue where pausing an agent via the UI does not immediately update the wallboard agent widget.
- Fixed: Removed the local server field in System > Phantom Servers as it was not configurable.
- Fixed: Issue where agents would be unable to receive calls due to exceeding the maximum number of contacts. We have increased the maximum number of contacts for Webphones to 5 to aid reconnection if something goes wrong with a client.
To ensure Phantom operates and performs as designed, please make sure that your device meets the requirements listed below:
- Broadband Internet Connection (Fibre Optic leadline recommended)
- Asterix compatible physical handsets or compatible PC headset (If using built-in webphone)
- SIP Provider that uses Port 5060
- Static IP Address
Note: Mobile-based broadband is NOT supported for use with the Phantom Phone System.