Release Date: January 2024
Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for E-Booker.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of E-Booker you're using.
Booking Template: Number of Passengers/Luggage
To make the booking process more efficient, when you create a booking template using the booking form, the system saves the number of passengers and luggage. This means that the options are pre-set whenever you apply the template.
Booking Template: Filtering Vehicles
When selecting a Booking Template that exists in CAP, the booker can only select the vehicle types marked as allowed on the template.
Driver Phone Number
The phone number of a driver is made visible to customers only when their booking has moved into the 'Live' section of their journey, which is when the ride is on its way. However, the option to call the operator is always visible, allowing the customer to call regardless of the booking status.
Booking Template: Multiplying Bookings
If using a CAP booking template, the user can only use the 'Multiply Booking' option on the confirmation modal if the selected booking template permits.
Return Booking Confirmation Amended
After confirming a return booking, the modal title now displays 'Return Booking Confirmed' instead of 'Booking Confirmed', making the type of booking clearer.
Travel Programs: Improved Error Messages
When a user enters an incorrect answer for the travel program security question, an error message appears beneath each invalid answer, stating that the input is incorrect.
Navigating Guest Booking Form
Pressing the Enter key while filling out the guest booking form will move the user to the next input field.
Route Estimates: Accuracy
When planning a route, the line on the map provides greater precision resulting in more accurate estimates of the route.
Browser Permissions for Location
E-Booker no longer uses browser permissions for the user's location to avoid any potential issues with the wrong location being utilised.
- Fixed: Issue when editing or viewing a location limit, the map does not automatically centre on the marker that is added for that address limit.
- Fixed: Issue where booking accordions are closed when reloading booking offers.
- Fixed: Issue where Pickup Date and Time do not reset after resetting the booking form.
To ensure E-Booker operates and performs as designed, please make sure that your device meets the requirements listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 10+
- Processor: AMD 3600 or better / Intel i5 10th gen or better
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Non-volatile Memory Express
- RAM: 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- Requires Internet Connection
- Google Chrome Web Browser (Recommended)