Release Date: January 2024
Here you will find the latest bug fixes for Driver Companion (iOS).
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Fare Screen Shout: Promo Codes
Previously when using the 'Fare' screen on DC to authorise payment and clear the booking, applying a Promo Code would result in an incorrect fare appearing in the 'Fare' field on the booking screen, ignoring the value entered by the driver.
For instance, if the shouted Fare amount was £5.00 and a promo code amount of £1.50 was applied, the fare field on the booking screen would incorrectly show that the driver shouted £6.50 even though the driver entered £5.00 as the fare amount.
Driver Licence Issues
We have resolved multiple issues relating to uploading driver's licences. These include the following:
- Driver Documents List - Specific Config: Previously, the 'Driver License' document option in the Driver Documents list was only visible when it was set to 'Require Photo' and 'Disable Start.'
- Driver Documents Card - Missing Info: If the Driver License information was manually filled in using 365 (and not through Driver Companion), the uploaded data would not display in the 'Driver License Number' field under the 'Licenses' tab in the driver's details.
- Driver Licence in Driver Documents - Missing Fields: When a driver's license document was added to the Documents tab, only the 'Driver's Name' field and 'Submit' button appeared, with the rest of the fields missing.
- Driver Licence Upload - Not Visible Off Shift: Previously, when a driver's license had expired and 'Disable Start' was enabled, the driver was unable to start their shift as expected. However, on the 'Expired Documents' screen, the page showed up as blank instead of displaying the Driver License card for the user to upload their latest license information.
To ensure Driver Companion operates and performs as designed, please make sure that your device meets the requirements listed below:
- Operating System: iOS 10.0 or later
- Storage: Minimum of 32GB on the device
We recommend devices running the latest version of iOS and 64GB storage for the best performance.