The IVR screen allows you to configure your Interactive Voice Response system settings.
To access this screen:
- Click on IVR from the Booking > Booking Source dropdown menu.
The following settings can be configured:
- Enable IVR: Toggle to enable the IVR settings.
- External Port: The port IVR will use to communicate to the system (Typically 60013).
- Maximum Booking ID: The maximum value for booking IDs (Typically 999).
- Default Mode: Select if IVR should be off completely, or on/off for landline and mobiles.
Calling Drivers And Customers
- Allow Customer To Call Their Driver: Select if customers are allowed to call their drivers using IVR.
- Do Not Allow Driver Call On First Callbacks: Set how many calls must be made before a customer can call the driver using IVR.
- Do Not Allow Cancellation On First Callbacks: Set how many calls must be made before a customer can cancel the booking using IVR.
- Caller ID Booking Fields: Select which details should show on the IVR booking.
- Held Booking Mode: Select if customers can release their IVR booking with flight information.
- Send Booking Status Records: Enable to send booking status records for IVR bookings.
To access the advanced settings:
- Click on the Advanced Mode button.
The greyed out setting can then be accessed.
Note: The advanced settings are [ Engineer Only ] and should only be changed by a qualified Autocab engineer.