The Phone screen allows you to configure the settings for your Phantom or external phone system.
To access this screen:
- Click on IVR from the Booking > Booking Source dropdown menu.
The following settings can be configured:
- Phone System Type: Select which phone system type is being used.
- Phone System URL: Enter the web address of the phone system's interface.
- Phone System Username: Enter the username for the phone system.
- Phone System Password: Enter the password for the phone system.
- Call Recorders: Enter the details for the call recorder machine so calls can be recorded and listened to.
- Enable Call Logging And Statistics: This should be enabled to ensure calls are logged and statistics recorded.
- Call Monitor Shift Reset Times: Only used for testing the old call monitoring software.
- Call Monitor Ignore Short Missed Calls: Set how long a call can ring for before it is classed as a missed call.
- Enable Caller ID: Enable to show a customers caller ID and previous booking details when they call to place a booking.
- Caller ID Address: Enter the IP address of the CLI machine.
- Caller ID Port: Enter the Port number of the CLI machine.
- Booking Alert Mode: Select if current or previous bookings should show on the booking form when a customer calls.
- Booking Alert Events: Enable to display caller ID event alerts.
- Call Answered: Enable to display a customers Caller ID records when the call is answered.
- Call Transferred: Enable to display a customers Caller ID records when the call is transferred.
- Caller ID Booking Fields: Select which booking fields should be attached to the caller ID when placing a booking.
- Called IDs: Click to add caller IDs for your company.
- CLI Default Booking Mode: Select ON for both landlines and mobiles to ensure CLI records are saved for both sources.
- Maximum CLI Records Per Phone Number: Set the maximum number of CLI records to display per phone number.
- Minimum Valid Phone Number Length: Set the minimum length for valid phone numbers.
- Local Area Code: Set your company number local area code.
To access the advanced settings:
- Click on the Advanced Mode button.
The greyed out setting can then be accessed.
Note: The advanced settings are [ Engineer Only ] and should only be changed by a qualified Autocab engineer.