The Cab Exchange screen is where you can configure the settings for your third-party bookings.
For example, bookings from the Passenger App, E-booking, Taxi Butler, or an external aggregator.
To access this screen:
- Click on Cab Exchange from the Booking > Booking Source dropdown menu.
The following settings can be configured:
Auto Exchange Enabled: Enable only if you exchange bookings between one system or another (or for a multi-company setup).
- Stop Auto Exchange When Pickup Overdue By (mins): Set how long in minutes a booking can be overdue before stopping auto exchange.
- Stop Acceptable ETA (mins): Set in minutes when to stop acceptable ETA.
- Exchange Account Bookings: Enable to exchange account bookings between multiple systems or companies.
- Exchange Card Bookings: Enable to exchange card bookings between multiple systems or companies.
- Exchange Mobile Bookings: Enable to exchange mobile bookings between multiple systems or companies.
- Nearest Dispatch Mode: Select which booking type the system should use for the nearest dispatch mode.
- Nearest Dispatch Radius (m): Set within what radius in metres the system should look for clear vehicles (Radius centre is based on the pickup location).
- Kabx Pickup Out Of Range Tolerance (m): Set within what radius in metres the system should class Kabx pickups out-of-range.
- Always Show Pickup For Instant Dispatch: Enable to always show the pickup information for exchanged instant dispatch bookings.
- Minimum Average ETA (mins): Set the minimum average ETA time in minutes for exchanged bookings.
- Update Location From MDT (s): Set how often the location should be updated for MDT (Recommend 30s).
- Update Location From MDT After POB (s): Set how often the location should be updated after a passenger has been picked up for MDT (Recommend 60s).
- Send Passenger Info To MDT (s): Set how often the passenger information should be sent to an MDT (Recommend 30s).
- Allow Cancellation After POB: Enable to allow app bookings to be cancelled after the passenger has been picked up.
- Passcode Enabled For Prepaid Bookings: Enable to enforce a passcode for prepaid bookings.
- Show Price On Payment Authorisation: Enable to display the booking price when payment is authorised.
- Driver Name Visibility: Select which part of a driver's name should be visible to customers for app bookings (Recommended Firstname Only).
- Mode: Select the Cab Exchange mode.
- Listening Port: Enter the router listening port for the Cab Exchange.
- External Address: Enter the external address for the Cab Exchange.
- External Port: Enter the external router port for the Cab Exchange.
- Environment: Select which environment Cab Exchange is being used on.
- Agent ID: Enter the number 5 plus the customer's company ID (E.g. 50053).
- Agent Password: Enter a password that will not be changed.
- Accept Set Prices: Enable to allow external vendors to set their own pricing for bookings.
- Low Set Price - Amount Threshold: Set the minimum price for set-price bookings.
- Low Set Price - Percentage Threshold: Set the minimum price percentage for set-price bookings.
- Override Standard Mappings: Enable to set custom capability mapping for different Cab Exchange booking types.
- Driver: Select different capabilities for Male or Female drivers.
- Vehicle Types: Select different capabilities for each vehicle type.
- Facilities: Select different capabilities for each facility.
- Vehicle Categories: Select different capabilities for each vehicle category.
Add a vendor
To add a new vendor:
- Click on the Add button on the right-hand side.
- Enter any required details (marked with an asterisk *):
Vendor ID: The company ID with a 7 before it (E.g. 70053).
Password: A password for the vendor.
Company: Select which company the vendor applies to.
Vendor Options: Toggle which booking types the vendor can use.
Vendor Details: Enter the basic details for the vendor.
Vendor Coverage: Configure what area the vendor has coverage in.
- Then click Create.