The Address Configuration screen is used for configuring the system's address settings.
To access this screen:
- Click on Address Configuration from the Booking > Booking Configuration dropdown menu.
Note: The following settings are [ Engineer Only ] and should only be changed by a qualified Autocab engineer.
The following settings can be configured:
- Enable Address Search Source: Always have this enabled to allow address searching.
- Address Search Source: Select which streets database should be sued by the system (Recommend Google).
- Points Of Interest Filtering: Select which points of interest should be shown within the address search.
- Country: Select which country the company is based in.
- Constrain Search Results: Set how many results should be displayed in the search results.
- Language: Select the local language for the company.
- Local Address Centre Coordinate: Set the coordinates of the company's office.
- Local Area Address Area Dimensions: Set the area dimensions of the company's office.
To access the advanced settings:
- Click on the Advanced Mode button.
The greyed out setting can then be accessed.