The Entry & Display screen is where you can configure additional settings for your street pickup bookings.
To access this screen:
- Click on Entry & Display from the Booking > Booking Configuration dropdown menu.
The following settings can be configured:
- Street Entry Mode: Toggle any additional fields to be displayed under the pickup/destination address.
- Street Search Type: Select if street searches should be done by type or by content (Type is for example R - Road, S - Street).
- Match Any Word: Enable to match searches to any word in an address.
- Address Format: Select which format address should be displayed in.
- Address Display Options:
- Ignore Postcode: Enable to hide the address postcode.
- Mandatory Booking Fields: Select which bookings fields must be shown on the booking details.
- Caller Preference Toggles:
- Show IVR Preference: Enable to show caller IVR preferences.
- Show Booking Preference CLI: Enable to show caller booking preference CLI.
- Flights Auto Update Pickup Time: Enable to allow booking pick up times to be automatically updated based on the flight information.
- Show Pending Payments Bookings: Enable to display bookings with pending payment on the Dispatch screen.
- Vehicle Query Dispatch: Enable to display the vehicle query screen after a booking has been dispatched by an operator.
- Street View: Enable to use street view on the booking screen.
- Show Street Bookings in History: Enable to show street bookings in a driver's Driver Companion reports.
- Booking Receipts:
- Automatic Booking Receipt: Enable to print booking receipts automatically.
- Show Booking Receipt Print Options: Enable to display printing options when generating a booking receipt.
- Booking Receipt Copies: Set how many receipt copies should be printed per booking.
- Booking Receipt Note: Enable to display a note on the receipt.