The Special Bookings screen is where you can create custom recipes to control which bookings are displayed to drivers.
You might create a recipe to limit the type of Pre-bookings or Active bookings that can be bid on.
For example, “If the booking payment is by Account, is more than £10, but less than £15.“, Or, “If the booking payment is Card, and doesn't have a journey discount.” then allow the booking to be bid on.
To access this screen:
- Click on Special Bookings from the Booking dropdown menu.
Add a special booking recipe
To add a new special booking recipe:
- Click on the Add button on the right-hand side.
- Enter the recipe Name and Description.
- Click on Add Condition.
- Select which condition this recipe should apply to.
- Configure the condition fields.
- Then click on Add Me.
- Click to toggle the recipe to Enabled.
- Then click Add.
Note: You can add multiple AND/OR conditions if needed by clicking on Add Condition again.