To accept or reject a job offer when it comes through:
- Swipe the screen to the right to Accept or swipe to the left to Reject. The screen background displays green for Accepting and red for Rejecting a job offer.
Note: Rejection penalties may apply depending on your company's configuration of Driver Companion.
Before accepting or rejecting a job, you can view the booking in more detail by
After accepting a job, the process from start to finish is as easy as 1-2-3-4 simple swipes:
- Swipe right when you have arrived at the pick-up location of the passenger.
- Swipe right a second time when you’ve picked up the passenger. After this, you can begin your journey.
- When arriving at the passenger's destination, swipe right a third time to indicate you are dropping off the passenger.
- Finally, upon the job completion, swipe right a fourth and final time to indicate the booking is complete. On this screen, you can see in-depth details about the job, such as fare, distance, waiting time in minutes, and any gratuity or extras.
Note: You can click on the ( ^ ) icon to view the booking details at each stage.
You can disable the new job offer screen and return to the older look and feel in 365 Management, for information on how to do so, see our Interface Screen article.