The driver sheets section can be seen as a drivers credit sheet or driver statement and contains the financial information within the processed period.
To access your driver sheets:
- Press on the Driver Sheets button within the left-hand menu.
This will then display your current driver sheet.
To select a specific driver sheet:
- Press on the selector icon and select a driver sheet.
- Then select a driver sheet from the list.
Note: If enabled by your company, a payment option will be available at the bottom of your driver sheet. This can be used to settle your outstanding balance.
To pay via a payment link:
- Press Pay by link.
- Enter the amount you'd like to pay.
- Press OK.
- Open the link using one of the options:
QR code: Scan the QR code to open the link.
Open in Browser: Open the link in your mobile browser.
Send link as SMS: Receive the link via SMS to your phone.
- Enter your card details.
Note: This screen may look different depending on your company's payment provider.
- Then press Confirm Payment.
If successful you'll see a "Payment successful" message and will be redirected back to your driver sheet.