The SumUp card reader is an easy to use, quick and secure way to process payments while using Driver Companion.
Note: This card reader may or may not be enabled by your company.
Setting up SumUp
To setup this card reader:
- Press on the Login button next to SumUp Login Required message.
- Select the SumUp Air device within Payment Methods.
The system will now search for the device and display Scanning for card readers.
If your device is found:
- Compare the last digits on your screen to the serial number on the back of your terminal.
- If the digits match press Connect to pair the device.
This will then display Please wait. Connecting… and then Connected if successful.
- Then simply press Next and you will now be finished with the setup.
Note: This setup process and reconnection can also be started via the right-hand menu by pressing on Payment Settings.
To take payment when completing a booking:
- Press on the card payment button.
- Then follow the onscreen SumUp instructions to take the payment.
If the payment is successful, you will then see the Payment Authorised popup and can complete the booking.