Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Driver Companion.
Note: The features available to you within Driver Companion will depend on your company's configuration of the app, and the current version you are using.
The limit capabilities feature allows you to limit your job offers to exclusive capability bookings only, or to un-limit your job offers and accept all bookings.
Extend Job Offer
The extend job offer mode allows you to extend the time from when a job is offered.
The job verification feature is used to ensure jobs follow set rules from acceptance to completion.
Reports Range Filter
The reports now have a new filter for specifying a set time and date for the start and end of the report.
Earnings Report Additional Fields
The earnings report can now include the additional fields of ‘Fare’ and ‘Area Charge’ totals
Tablet Landscape Mode
Landscape mode is now available for tablets.
Enforce Minimum Version
You may now receive a message within Driver Companion to update the app if your app version is not the most up-to-date version available.
When a booking is placed or modified to use a card as the payment method, Driver Companion will now display ePayment as the payment type. Previously this was displayed as ‘prepay / prepaid‘.
The triggering of an emergency has now been designed to function completely covertly, as to not alert passengers to the live recording taking place, and the phone dialler is now hidden by default.
- Fixed: Vehicle icon issues.
- Fixed: Documents Upload inconsistent and wrong icons being shown on some status.
- Fixed: Driver meter not correctly centred.
- Fixed: Modifying a job while the job is being offered causes the bob to be corrupted.
- Fixed: Payment type not showing.
- Fixed: Data for ‘Area Charge’ is not reflected in the earnings report.
- Fixed: The job offer screen is not scrollable so you cannot see all the information.
- Fixed: The Job offer title at the top is partially covered up.
- Fixed: Recalc meter showing ‘Miles’ instead of ‘KMs’.