The Paypal Here card reader is an easy to use, quick and secure way to process payments while using Driver Companion.
To setup this card reader:
- Press on the Manage Bluetooth Devices button within the left-hand menu Settings.
- Press the ON/OFF (power) button located on the top of the reader, once.
- Press the Bluetooth button located on the top of the reader, for 4 seconds.
- Press the Refresh button within the Manage Bluetooth section to refresh available devices.
- Press on your Bluetooth device from the list.
- Set the device type as PayPal Card Reader.
The device should now show under the Paired Devices section.
To take a card payment when on the payment screen:
- Press on the Pay By Card button.
- Check the payment details and then press OK.
- Then have a passenger tap, insert or swipe their card to make the payment.
To find out more about your card reader, you can also read PayPal’s How-To page on their website.