Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Driver Companion.
Note: The features available to you within Driver Companion will depend on your company's configuration of the app, and the current version you are using.
You can now filter your jobs based on the capability and bid area.
Pay By Link Driver Initiated
You can now initiate a Pay By Link for passengers via Driver Companion.
Bid for Prebookings
You can now bid for pre-bookings (pre-selected future work) within the Prebookings section of Driver Companion.
You can now upload documents via Driver Companion and send them to your company for verification and approval.
A reward icon and message will now be displayed if a passenger has used a reward to pay for their booking.
The help pages within Driver Companion have been redesigned and are now available in Spanish, French, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, and German.
The broadcast pages have now been improved to include a new column and display the number of cars based on the capability.
Enforce Minimum Version
You may now receive a message within Driver Companion to update the app if your app version is not the most up-to-date version available.
- Fixed: Pre-booking requests sending wrong time format.
- Fixed: Incorrect balance showing when outstanding driver sheets are selected.
- Fixed: App crashing while viewing previous balance.
- Fixed: App crashing if a driver has no capabilities set.
- Fixed: App crashing when leaving the app while the loyalty card dialogue box is open.
- Fixed: App crashing while not being able to hide the correct screen.
- Fixed: Slow connection issue when pressing any driver payment option before the balance was loaded.
- Fixed: App crashing when a driver gets a job while on the Driver Details, Driver Documents, Vehicle Details, or Documents screens. Accepting the job would cause a weird UI state that would end in a crash.
- Fixed: App crashing when leaving the app while on the Bluetooth Manager screen and then coming back onto the app, while a Bluetooth device is connected.
- Fixed: Connection error messages when the app is loading.
- Fixed: When a driver is on night mode the bidding details are difficult to read.
- Fixed: Application crashes when a driver selects Driver > Driver details, and License > Vehicle > Vehicle Details and License.
- Fixed: Flight details and driver note not showing when you switch to night mode on mobile.
- Fixed: Driver documents (driver license) appears blank when a driver is on destination mode and remains the same even after the driver comes out of it.
- Fixed: Job offer not showing on Lockscreen
- Fixed: Flight info not showing on pre-bookings.
- Fixed: The payment button is greyed out in the driver sheet.
- Fixed: When leaving the SumUp payment screen, if you leave Driver Companion and come back you will be back in the payment screen where you can abort the active transaction and start another transaction, however, the SumUp device is still stuck waiting on the first transaction.
- Fixed: When a SumUp transaction is aborted from the SumUp device the transaction still shows as active and have to manually abort this transaction.
- Fixed: When trying to make a SumUp payment the title next to the “Take Payment” button reads “Paid into your Paypal account”.
- Fixed: Being forced to enter a meter destination when using version 2.15.x.
- Fixed: When pre-bookings have been selected the meter doesn’t float so the tabs aren’t selectable and there is no way to go back.
- Fixed: Meter is no longer the full width.
- Fixed: When selecting a photo users can still press on list items from the screen behind the popup.
- Fixed: When selecting a photo for a document, if the activity had to be recreated it couldn’t be uploaded.
- Fixed: Not allowed to update documents details when part of the record was removed.
- Fixed: Crash caused by pre-booking booking IDs.
- Fixed: Job dialogues not displaying correctly.
- Fixed: If a job is auto rejected when the phone is locked, then when you unlock the phone and swipe accept or reject, it freezes.
- Fixed: Driver Details and Vehicle Details has the incorrect colour status bar.