The Activity section is where you can keep track of bookings made through the Corporate Accounts Portal.
There are 6 tabs you can navigate through on the Activity section:
- Approval Required: This tab shows bookings that require approval before being accepted.
- Upcoming: This tab shows upcoming bookings that are yet to be dispatched.
- Live: This tab shows bookings that are currently dispatched and live.
- Completed: This tab shows bookings that have been completed.
- Invoiced: This tab shows bookings that have been invoiced to the customer account in the selected time period. For example, searching for all Invoiced bookings in May displays all bookings invoiced in May regardless of the completion date.
- Cancelled: This tab shows bookings that were cancelled or declined by an approver.
To access each tab:
- Simply click on any tab from the navigation menu.
To search for specific bookings:
- Set the date range within the From and To fields.
- Then click the Search button.
The bookings will now be filtered by the set date range.
To view the booking details:
- Double-click on a booking from the table data.
This will then display the booking details.
Note: The booking details popup will show different information depending on which tab you are on.
If you are an Approver for another passenger, then you can also approve bookings within the Approval Required tab.
To approve or decline a booking:
- Double-click on a booking in the Approval Required tab.
- Then click Approve or Decline within the booking details popup.
Note: If you're an Approver, you will receive an email when a booking is made by a passenger that you're an approver for.