The Business Profile section is essentially where the details of an account are managed.
To access this section:
- Click on the Admin button in the bottom left-hand corner, and then click on Business Profile.
Note: You will first need to select an account and click on ‘Access Profile’ before you can see the 'Admin' button.
The Details tab is where you can add the company details for an account.
The Settings tab allows you to configure the account settings, some being:
- Passcode Required: Is a passcode required for this account’s bookings?
- Hide Price On Booking Quotes: Toggle if the booking quote price should be shown.
- Show Disclaimer On eBooking: Toggle if a disclaimer should be shown or not on eBooking.
- Enable External Validation: If enabled, a URL can be entered that booking details are sent to while awaiting confirmation.
To add a favourite address:
- Click on the Favourite Addresses button.
- Click on the Add button within the Favourite Addresses popup.
- Enter an address and give it a name.
- Then click Save to add it to the list.
To edit or delete a favourite address:
- Simply double-click on an address from the list.
- Then change the details and click Save, or click Delete.
Note: If you're a non-admin without the 'Edit' permission, then you will still be able to view the 'Favourites' and 'Disclaimer' but not edit them.
The customisation setting allows you to change the reference names of the passenger profiles and vehicles names.
To set a custom name:
- Click on the Customisation button.
- Rename a reference or vehicle, then click Save.
This name change will then be reflected on the Passenger app and E-booker.
The Disclaimer Message is useful if you require a disclaimer on an Account when a passenger makes a booking using eBooking.
To set a disclaimer message:
- Click on the Disclaimer Message button.
- Enter the disclaimer title, header and message (body).
- Then click Save.
Note: Please ensure you also enable the 'Show Disclaimer On eBooking' setting.
Notifications To Passengers
The Notifications To Passengers settings allow you to decide which notifications should be shown to passengers.
To configure these notifications:
- Click on the Notifications To Passengers button.
- Then toggle ON or OFF the various notifications.
Note: If the 'Mandatory' field is not enabled, then the passenger will be able to turn ON or OFF the notifications.
Any booking template or travel program selected in the Default Booking Templates and Default Travel Programs fields will be automatically allocated to passengers on an account.
Note: When creating a new passenger or department, the defaults will be added automatically as seen below.