The General Help section explains sections of the Corporate Accounts Portal that haven’t been covered within the individual help pages.
For information on how to use each section of the Corporate Accounts Portal, please use the built-in help pages.
To access the help page:
- Simply click on the (hat) icon at the top of each page.
This will then display the relevant help page.
This allows you to filter your table data based on the text you enter.
To filter your table data:
- Type into the Filter field displayed above a table.
This allows you to export your table data into an external .csv file.
To export your table data:
- Click on the Table dropdown on the right-hand side and then Export.
- Set your exporting options and click Export again.
This will then download and provide you with the .csv file.
This allows you to print your table data onto a .pdf or other formats.
To print your table data:
- Click on the Table dropdown on the right-hand side and then Print.
- Set your printing options and click Print again.
This will then provide you with the standard printing screen.
This allows you to import data into your table from an external file
To import data to a table:
- Click on the Import button.
- Then select the file you want to import.
Note: The import file must be an excel spreadsheet or .txt file.
Note: By hovering over the Import button you can view which columns can be uploaded.
This allows you to search for and open specific records from the table data.
To search for a record:
- Type into the Search field and then click on a record.
This allows you to customise your tables and the data they display.
To customise a table:
- Right-click on a table column and click Customise Table.
- This will then display the options for:
Filter Column: A field for filtering available columns.
Edit: This allows you to change a column name.
Reset: This allows you to reset a column.
Add: This allows you to add the column to the table.
Note: There are also shortcuts displayed at the bottom for these options.
Note: You will also have the option to reset and hide certain table elements.
These are displayed at the top of a table when populated and allow you to see a breakdown of table data in graph form, as well as, providing additional filtering options.
These can be used to find out more information on specific fields.
To access a tooltip:
- Simply click on the (i) icon, if available, within or next to a field.