The Booking screen is the first page you will see when loading E-Booker. This is also where you can place a booking, signup, and log in to your passenger account.
If you haven’t already, then the first thing you should do is sign up to save time when making future bookings.
To sign up:
- Click on the Sign Up button in the top-right hand corner of E-Booker.
- Fill in the displayed sign up form with your details.
- Then click on the Sign Up button.
Note: You may get an email asking you to verify your account after signing up.
Note: A booking can be placed without signing up, however, you can save time when making future bookings if you have an account.
If you’ve already signed up:
- Click on the Log In button in the top-right hand corner of E-Booker.
- Enter your Log In details into the form.
- Then click on the Log In button.
Note: If you’ve forgotten your password, click on "Forgot Password", and if you haven’t got an account, click on "I don’t have an account".
How to place a booking
To place a booking:
- Enter your pickup location into the Where from? field.
Note: You can type a postcode, area or street name to filter down the address results.
- Next, enter your destination into the Where to? field.
- Select the appropriate options for your travel needs:
ASAP: Place the booking for now.
Future: Select to schedule the booking for later.
Vehicle Type: Click on a vehicle to select it.
Payment: Click Cash to change payment type.
Note: Click to leave a driver note.
Note: You can find out more about each vehicle by clicking on the (i) icon.
- Once you’re happy with the booking, click on Request.
A confirmation popup will be displayed with the booking details.
Note: You can also place a return journey by clicking on "Book a Return Journey".
How to save a booking template
Saving a booking as a template is incredibly useful for saving time with regular bookings.
To save your booking as a template:
- Click on the Save as Template button under the Quick Book section of the booking panel.
- Give the template a Name and then click Confirm.
The template will now be saved under Quick Book > My Templates.
Note: You can view the template details by clicking on the (i) icon.
How to load a template
To load a template:
- Click on it from the My Templates list.