The Profile screen contains all your account information and is where you can manage your personal details, favourite addresses, and payment methods.
Managing your profile
To manage your profile:
- Be logged into E-Booker and click on your name in the top-right hand corner, then click Profile.
How to update your personal info:
- Go to the Personal Info tab and click on any of the required fields to make your desired changes, then click Save.
Note: You can also set a new password by clicking on "Change Password".
To add a new favourite address:
- Go to the Favourites tab and click on the Home, Work, or Add New button.
- Enter the Name and Address, select the address from the available options, and then click Add.
Note: You can type a postcode, area or street name to filter down the address results.
The address will now be saved to your favourites.
To delete a favourite address:
- Click on a favourite address, and then click Delete in the displayed popup.
Note: A confirmation message will be displayed to prevent accidental deletion.
To add a new payment method:
- Go to the Wallet tab and click on Add New for either a Credit Card or Account.
- Fill in the required fields and then click Add.
The new payment method will now be saved.
Note: You can click on the (star) icon to set a favourite payment method.
Note: If you have an account added, you can click on it to access additional account settings.