The Callback Status screen shows you the status of bookings that require the passenger to be called back.
To access this screen:
- Press the J key or click on the shortcut button from the Dispatch screen.
The bottom section also contains shortcuts that are useful for quickly executing certain functions.
- Left Arrow (Toggle Callback Type): Change the callback screen based on each callback status; All, Callback, Calling, Called.
- Right Arrow (Toggle Callback Type): Change the callback screen based on each callback status; All, Callback, Calling, Called.
- C (Called): Set the booking callback status to ‘Called’.
- E (Edit): Edit a booking.
- Esc (Close): Close the active page or popup.
- F (Filters): Used to apply different dispatched booking filters.
- I (Re-Initialise): Reset the booking callback status to ‘Callback’.
- Q (Query): Query a booking vehicle.
- T (Telephone): Place a call to the booking passenger.
- V (View): View a booking.