The Dispatch screen shows you an overview of your 365 Booking & Dispatch system, including the active drivers, dispatched bookings, messages, shortcuts, and settings.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Booking & Dispatch button after logging into Autocab365.
Note: This button will show as greyed-out if you do not have access to the product.
In the top left-hand corner, the following icons will provide you with a summary and status of your vehicles:
- Active: The number of active vehicles.
- Warnings: The number of vehicles with warnings.
- Clear: The number of vehicles that are currently clear of jobs.
- Busy: The number of vehicles that are busy.
- Picked Up: The number of vehicles currently on a job.
- Soon To Clear: The number of vehicles soon to be clear of a job.
- Unavailable: The number of unavailable vehicles.
- Total: The total number of fleet vehicles.
The left-hand section contains the vehicle queue and is useful for checking which vehicles will be next in line for a booking:
- Callsign: The vehicle’s callsign.
- Zone: Which zone the vehicle is currently in.
- Time Clear: How long the vehicle has been clear of a booking.
Note: The 'Time Clear' time will reset every time the driver swipes to complete a job.
The middle section contains the zone grid and is useful for viewing how many vehicles are on-shift in a zone, as well as their status and queue order.
Note: Vehicles that are first in the queue order will receive booking priority.
Descriptor: The zone shortcode.
+5: Additional vehicles within the zone that are not being displayed.
Note: Additional vehicles can be viewed in detail by clicking on the + icon.
You can also toggle between the zones and map view.
To do this:
- Press the M key for the map, and Z key for the zones.
Note: You can zoom in on the map using your mouse or touchpad.
The right-hand section contains driver messages and is useful for receiving from and sending messages to drivers.
Responding to driver messages
To respond to a driver message:
- Double-click on a message from the list, or press the Home key.
- Type your reply or select a Standard Message.
- Then click Send.
Note: You can also click 'Send as Urgent' to display the message in red on Driver Companion.
Sending a driver message
To send a message to a driver:
- Press the F9 key and then the F1 key.
- Select the driver's Vehicle and enter the Message.
- Then click Send.
The bottom section contains active bookings and is useful for tracking and managing active bookings.
Note: An ‘Active’ booking is a booking that is ready to be dispatched.
The bottom section also contains shortcuts that are useful for quickly executing certain functions.
- Space (New): Open the New Booking form.
- B (Advanced): Open the Advanced Bookings page.
- C (Cancel): Cancel an active booking.
- Ctrl+H (Hold/Release Zones): Set certain zones to Hold or Release active bookings.
- Ctrl+I (Toggle Zones IVR): Open the Zone IVR Control page.
- Ctrl+X (Exchange): Exchange a booking via Cab Exchange.
- D (Dispatched): Open the Dispatched Bookings page.
- E (Edit): Edit an active booking.
- F (Filters): Used to apply different active booking filters.
- H (Hold): Place an active booking on Hold.
- Home (Rm Msg): Reply to a driver message.
- J (Callback): Open the Callback Status page.
- K (Driver Shifts): Open the Driver Shifts page.
- L (Locate): Locate a booking.
- M (Map): Change the zone view to the map view.
- R (Release): Release an active booking to drivers.
- S (Search): Open the modal for search options.
- Shift+W (Wall Status): Open the Wall Status page.
Note: These shortcuts will change depending on which section or page is being focused on.
To revert any customisations back to default:
- Click on the (Cog) icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Then click on any of the reset options.
Note: If the default theme is too bright, then you can instead use Dark Mode by clicking on "Toggle Dark Mode".
From here you can also configure your CLI Settings:
- Extension: Enter your phone's extension digits.
- Phone Type: Select which phone type to use.
- External: This is used for physical phone systems.
- Integrated: This is used to use our built-in softphone.
- Disabled: This is used to have the phone option disabled.
If a driver triggers an emergency using the button in Driver Companion or their built-in vehicle panic button. Then the following warning will show on screen to call your attention to the emergency.