The Dispatched Bookings screen shows you all the bookings that have been dispatched.
To access this screen:
- Press the D key or click on the shortcut button from the Dispatch screen.
The bottom section also contains shortcuts that are useful for quickly executing certain functions.
- Space (New Booking): Open the New Booking form.
- C (Cancel): Cancel a dispatched booking.
- E (Edit): Edit a dispatched booking.
- Esc (Close): Close the active page or popup.
- F (Filters): Used to apply different dispatched booking filters.
- Q (Query): Query a dispatched booking vehicle.
- T (Tracking): Open the Vehicle Tracking screen.
- V (View): View a dispatched booking.
Note: Additional shortcuts can be seen by right-clicking on a booking.
- Shift+D (Call Driver): Call the driver for the booking.
- Shift+P (Call Passenger): Call the passenger for the booking.
- Shift+S (Send Booking Receipt): Send a booking receipt to the passenger.