The Warnings screen allows you to view warning alerts for bookings that are or might be running late.
To access this screen:
- Press the W key or click on the shortcut button from the Dispatch screen.
If a warning is given to a driver, you will see it displayed within the table.
For example, an alert may show if a driver hasn’t moved from their current location after accepting a job.
Note: The 'Status' column will display the reason for the warning.
The bottom section also contains shortcuts that are useful for quickly executing certain functions.
- A (Acknowledge): Acknowledge that you have read the warning.
- E (Edit): Edit the booking.
- Esc (Close): Close the active page or popup.
- F (Filters): Used to apply different warning filters.
- F1 (Locate Pickup): Locate the Pickup location on the map.
- F7 (Locate Vehicle): Locate the Vehicle location on the map.
- Q (Query): Query a booking vehicle.
- R (Recover Job): Recover the job that was sent to the driver.
- V (View): View a booking.