The Operator Messages screen allows you to view, search for and send messages between operators.
To access this screen:
- Click the (Speech Bubble) icon in the top right-hand corner of the Dispatch screen.
To send a message to an operator:
- Press the N key or click on the New Message button.
- Enter a User and type the Message.
- Then click Send.
To search for specific messages:
- Click on the Date field.
- Set the date using by pressing Delete then using the Arrow keys, or using the Calendar icon.
- Then press the End key or click Search.
Note: You can also filter the messages by selecting a 'User'.
The bottom section also contains shortcuts that are useful for quickly executing certain functions.
- End (Search): Search for operator messages.
- Esc (Close): Close the active page or popup.
- N (New Message): Create a new operator message.
You can enable or disable Operator Messages blue box message notifications from appearing over driver messages.
To toggle this feature:
1. Click on your User icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Open up Settings.
3. Under Notifications, toggle Operator Messages on or off to enable or disable.