The General Help section explains sections of the 365 Booking & Dispatch that haven’t been covered within the individual help pages.
For information on how to use each section of the 365 Booking & Dispatch, please use the built-in help pages.
To access the help page:
- Click on the (hat) icon at the top of each page.
This will then display the relevant help page.
This allows you to filter your table data based on the filters selected.
To filter your table data:
- Press the F key or click on the shortcut button.
- Select your chosen filters:
Left/ Right Arrow (Capability/ Company): Select capability-based or company-based filters.
F1 (Has All): Has all of the set filter criteria
F2 (Has Any): Has any of the set filter criteria.
Backspace/ Delete (Reset Filter): Reset all the filters.
Crtl+A (Select All): Select all the filters.
Enter (Confirm): OK function.
Esc (Close): Close the filters popup.
- Then click OK.
This allows you to export your table data into an external .csv file.
To export your table data:
- Right-click on a table column and then click Export Table.
- Set your exporting options and click Export.
This will then download and provide you with the .csv file.
This allows you to print your table data into a .pdf or other formats.
To print your table data:
- Right-click on a table column and then click Print Table.
- Set your printing options and click Print.
This will then provide you with the standard printing screen.
This allows you to customise your tables and the data they display.
To customise a table:
- Right-click on a table column and then click Customise Table.
This will then display the options for:
- Filter Column: A field for filtering available columns.
- Edit: This allows you to change a column name.
- Reset: This allows you to reset a column.
- Add: This allows you to add the column to the table.
Note: There are also shortcuts displayed at the bottom for these options.
Note: You will also have the option to reset and hide certain table elements.