The Dashboard is the first screen you will see after clicking to access the Control Centre.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Control Centre button after logging into Autocab365.
Note: This button will show as greyed-out if you do not have access to the product.
On the left-hand side, the following dropdown menus are provided that allow you to navigate through different areas of the Control Centre.
To navigate to another area:
- Click on a dropdown menu to expand it.
- Then click on a sub-section from the list.
Note: When on each main drop-down (for example, Drivers / Vehicles) you can also click the 'Tiles' to be navigated to each specific area.
To return to the product dashboard:
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner.
- Then click on Go To Dashboard.
For information on how to use each section of the Control Centre, please use the built-in help pages or go to Autocab Help.
To access the built-in help pages:
- Simply click on the (hat) icon at the top of each page.
This will then display the relevant help page.