The Settings screen is where you can configure your Textback service settings.
To access this screen:
- Click on Settings from the Passengers > Passenger Communication > Textback dropdown menu.
The following settings can be configured:
- Enable Textback: Toggle to enable the textback service.
- Mode: Select which mode you currently use for textback.
- Sender Name: Set a custom sender name to show as the text message sender. For example, ABC Taxis.
- Send Messages For Ringback Bookings: Enable to send Textback messages when also using ringback.
- Dispatched Booking Message Delay (s) Time: Set how long in seconds the system should wait before sending a dispatched booking message.
- Message Delay Time (ms): Set how long the system should wait between sending each campaign message.
- Maximum Retry Per Booking: Set how many times a driver can retry a textback per booking.
- Enable Text Feedback: Enable to allow customers to provide feedback about the textback service.
Note: The following settings are [ Advanced ] and should only be changed by a qualified Autocab engineer.
- Password: If required, enter the password for your textback gateway.
- Gateway Address: Enter the IP address of the router connected to the textback gateway.
- Enable Message Not Recognised: Toggle to enable the message not recognised option.
- Use E164 Standard: Enable if the textback gateway is international or only accepts international number formats.
To access the advanced settings:
- Click on the Advanced Mode button.
The greyed out setting can then be accessed.