The Contact screen is where you can configure the contact methods between driver, customer, and operators.
To access this screen:
- Click on Contact from the Drivers/Vehicles > Driver Companion > Global Settings dropdown menu.
The following settings can be configured:
- Allow Clear With No GPS: If enabled, drivers can clear from a job without a GPS signal.
- No Data Comms Time Limit: A vehicle will be moved to the NAK zone if it exceeds the set time limit.
- No GPS Time Limit: A vehicle will be moved to the No GPS zone if it exceeds the set time limit.
- Record SIM Numbers: If enabled, the system will automatically record a vehicle’s device SIM numbers.
- Enable Driver Messages By SMS: If enabled, operators can send driver’s messages from the Dispatch screen via SMS.
- Enable Driver Bookings: If enabled, operators can send drivers booking details via SMS.
- Driver Booking Message: This allows you to customise the booking details message sent to drivers.
- Auto Dial Emergency Number: If enabled, the emergency number will be automatically dialled when the Emergency button is pressed.
- Send Emergency Immediately: If enabled, an emergency will be immediately sent when the Emergency button is pressed.
- Emergency Phone Number: Set the companies emergency phone number.
- Send Emergency To All Vehicles: If enabled, an emergency indicator will be sent to all drivers when the Emergency button is pressed.
- Enable Driver Messages: If enabled, operators can send driver’s messages from the Dispatch screen to Driver Companion.
- Urgent Message Mode: Select if urgent messages are sent as a special job or normal message.
- Driver Services Phone Number: Set which phone number the system will route drivers through when calling passengers.
- Call Customer Dialling Behaviour: Set how the system should route calls from the driver to the passenger.
- Call Customer Only Usable From MDT: If enabled, drivers can only call customers from the mobile data terminal (MDT) device.
- Number of Vehicles to Receive Emergency: Set how many vehicles should receive the emergency sent by another driver.
- Talk Time: Set how long a driver is allowed to talk for on calls.
- All Talk Time: Set how long a driver is allowed to talk for in total.
- Default Voice Channel: Set the default voice channel for calls, between 0-255.
- 248: Phantom connects the operator to the driver’s mobile.
- 249: Phantom connects the operator to the vehicle’s phone number.
- 250: The MDT device calls the office.
- Fallback To Channel From Vehicle Details: Enable to set the Voice Channel as a fallback.
- Client Settings: Configure custom client settings for calls.