The Periodic screen is where you can write and schedule messages to be sent periodically to drivers.
For example, you may schedule a message to remind drivers to pay their rent at the end of the day.
To access this screen:
- Click on Periodic from the Drivers/Vehicles > Driver Companion > Messages dropdown menu.
Schedule a message
To schedule a new message:
- Click on the Add button on the right-hand side.
- Enter any required details (marked with an asterisk *):
Enabled: Toggle to enable or disable the message.
Message: Write out the custom message.
Start Date: When to start sending out the message.
End Date: When to stop sending out the message.
Period In Minutes: Set the time interval to send messages, for example, every hour.
Driver: This allows you to select a single driver to send the message to.
Company: This allows you to send the message to a selected company.
Note: To avoid annoying your drivers with lots of messages, ensure your 'Period In Minutes' isn't set too low.
- Then click Create to save the message.
Delete a message
To delete a message:
- Double-click to open a message.
- Then click Delete.