The Templates screen is where you can create custom templates for your Textback service.
These are useful for keeping customers informed of their booking status, driver location, active promotions and more. All via SMS.
To access this screen:
- Click on Templates from the Passengers > Passenger Communication > Textback dropdown menu.
Add a template
To add a new template:
- Click on the Add button on the right-hand side.
- Enter the template Name and Description.
- Write your custom messages within each tab:
Passenger: The customer that has placed a booking and will be picked up by the driver.
Greeter: The driver that will greet the passenger on arrival.
Booker: The person that has placed a booking for another passenger.
Note: You can also add custom tags to a message by pressing F9 and selecting an available tag.
- Click to enable or disable certain messages for each booking type:
Operator: If disabled, passengers will not receive the ‘Job Booked’ message when an operator places the booking.
IVR: If disabled, passengers will not receive the ‘Job Booked’ message when placing a booking using IVR.
App: If disabled, passengers will not receive the ‘Job Booked’ message when placing a booking using the Passenger App.
- Then click Create to add the template.
Note: Please remember to select and set your new template as the 'Default Template'.