Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Accounts.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within 365 Accounts will depend on your company's configuration of the product, and the current version you are using.
You can now reprice a docket whilst it’s being created.
Invoice Retrieve exported dockets are now handled as a background task.
Added the ability to add and remove an account from a docket in Dockets, Checks & Posting.
Added additional buttons to approve and un-approve all dockets within a specified date range.
Added the ‘Pickup Zone’ and ‘Destination Zone’ columns to the docket tables in the Job Processor.
Added the 'Number of Bookings’ column to Invoice Retrieve.
Added the ‘Total Payment Paid’ and ‘Total Payment Outstanding’ columns to the Dockets, Checks & Posting and Invoicing tables.
You can now view dockets for all drivers and vehicles.
Added an ‘External booking reference’ field for when viewing a docket under the ‘Additional Fields’ tab.
You can now recalculate the cost/price based on the fare.
Added time to the following docket fields: Time Completed, Time Dispatched, Time Dropped Off, Time Vehicle Arrived
Added the ‘County’ field to account details.
The ‘Client Company Name’ field is now left empty when creating a new account.
You can now toggle the enabling and disabling of surcharges.
365 Accounts now loads quicker when it is accessed for the first time.
A progress bar is now displayed when downloading a file in the background.
You can now enter decimal values when creating/editing Transaction Templates.
Updated tables for selection modals.
Increased the number of columns that can be visible to 30.
Added commission charge type ‘All’ when editing/creating a Group Transaction.
- Fixed: Issue where driver/vehicle sheet summary export templates were not loaded.
- Fixed: Accounts are no longer removed from the Job Processor filter section when the account details are edited.
- Fixed: No longer getting an “unknown error” message when changing the dockets type in Dockets, Checks & Posting.
- Fixed: Issue with credit notes being converted to a background task for Customer Transactions.
- Fixed: SagePay settings are no longer being automatically set to the global settings when creating a new account.
- Fixed: Issue where gratuity was being added twice if cost and price were manually added.
- Fixed: Issue with distance not being saved correctly if it was manually changed.
- Fixed: Issue where saving a docket which had the cost/price manually entered after a price recalculation.
- Fixed: Issue with bulk draft/ bulk invoicing where the ‘To’ date was being set to the next day of the selected date. For example, if the ‘To’ date was set to ‘30/10/2021’, the ‘To’ date on the invoice would be displayed as ‘31/10/2021’.
Fixed: Issue when listening to call recordings where they would cut off after about 15 seconds.
Fixed: Issue with Bulk Invoice / Bulk Draft Invoice where the incorrect ‘Invoice To’ date and time were being set.
Fixed: Issue where the Accounts wouldn't load when no account booking colour was set.
Fixed: Issue with a Partial Credit Note, so decimal values are now being sent in the request instead of 0.
- Fixed: Issue where photos submitted via the Driver Companion app when a recipe check fails are weren't being shown.
- Fixed: Table focus and keyboard shortcut issues in the Job Processor.