The Wall screen is where you can configure different scenarios and messages for the wall.
When your business becomes too busy to provide rides to all of your customers, we call this hitting the wall.
The Wall is useful for dealing with busy periods efficiently and ensuring that your valued customers still receive the great service they’re used to.
To access this screen:
- Click on The Wall from the Booking dropdown menu.
The Scenarios tab is where you can configure custom scenarios for your bookings.
Add a scenario
To add a wall scenario:
- Click on the Add button on the right-hand side.
- Enter any required details (marked with an asterisk *).
- Then click Create.
- Enabled: Toggle to enable the scenario.
- Name: A unique name for the scenario.
- Company: Select which company this scenario applies to.
- Affects Card Bookings: Enable if the scenario should affect card bookings.
- Affects Account Bookings: Enable if the scenario should affect account bookings.
- Apply On:
- Specific Schedule:
- Schedule: Select the date schedule for this scenario.
- Time Schedule: Select the time schedule for this scenario.
- Zones: Select which zones the scenario can trigger in.
- Capabilities: Select which capabilities the scenario will trigger on.
- Zones Are Grouped: Enable to group all the selected zones.
- Dispatch Time: Set the dispatch time limit that will trigger this scenario if reached.
- Specific Schedule:
- Extension Time For Advanced Bookings: Set an extension time that will include advanced bookings within the scenario when it's active.
- Surge Pricing Mode: Select if surge pricing should be an amount or percentage.
- Surge Pricing Value: Set the surge pricing value.
- Table: Click on the (Tick) icon to toggle the scenario parameters for different customers.
- (Cross) Icon: Select this icon to turn OFF a booking source for this customer type.
- (Tick) Icon: Select this icon to turn ON a booking source for this customer type.
- (Surge) Icon: Select this icon to turn on Surge pricing for this customer type
- Good: These are your valued and good customers who complete a lot of bookings.
- Average: These are your average customers who complete some bookings.
- Bad: These are your bad customers who cancel a lot of bookings.
- New: These are your brand new customers.
- Text Message To Off-Shift Drivers: If enabled a custom text message can be sent to Off-Shift drivers when the scenario is active (Only sent to drivers with a matching scenario company or capabilities).
- Notification To On-Shift Drivers: If enabled a custom notification can be sent to On-Shift drivers when the scenario is active (Only sent to drivers with a matching scenario company or capabilities).
The Messages tab is where you will configure custom messages to be displayed during busy periods.
Customise wall messages
To customise the wall messages:
- Click on a message field to edit it.
- Write your custom message.
- Then click Save at the bottom left-hand side.
To undo any changes made:
- Click on the (Undo) button next to a message or at the bottom left-hand corner.