The Booking Controls screen is where you can configure and control how each booking type is handled by your system for certain zones, times, and days.
To access this screen:
- Click on The Wall from the Booking dropdown menu.
Accept, Accept As Directed, Auto Hold Bookings
The following tabs have been grouped together as the configuration is the same for each one:
- Accept Bookings: The rules set in this tab will control all bookings.
- Accept As Directed Bookings: The rules set in this tab will control 'as directed' bookings.
- Auto Hold Bookings: The rules set in this tab will control 'auto hold' bookings.
Add a booking rule
To add a new booking rule:
- Click on the Add button on the right-hand side.
- Enter any required details (marked with an asterisk *):
Zone: Select which zone will be affected by this rule.
Name: Enter a unique name for the rule.
Company: Select which company this rule applies to.
Operator, Mobile App, Cab Exchange, IVR: Select which booking sources are On, Off, Account Only, or Cash Only while this rule is enabled.
Days: Select which days this rule is enabled.
Hours: Select during what hours this rule is enabled.
- Then click Create.
Note: Please ensure you don’t have multiple rules enabled on the same day/time as they will not work as effectively.
Accept Reliable Passengers
The Accept Reliable Passengers settings allow you to control all bookings based on a passenger reliability rating:
- Operator, Mobile App, Cab Exchange, IVR: Select which booking sources can be used based on a passengers reliability of Any, Medium and Above, or High.