The Capability Charges screen allows you to configure templates for extra charges to be applied to different capabilities.
This is useful if you have multiple capabilities on the same fare rate, but wish to have extra charges for specific capabilities.
To access this screen:
- Click on Capability Charges from the Pricing and Payments > Templates dropdown menu.
Add capability charge template
To add a new capability charge template:
- Click on the Add button on the right-hand side.
- Configure the template settings:
Name: Enter a unique name for the template.
Description: A basic description of the settings template.
Company: Which company the settings template applies to.
- Click on the Add button again on the right-hand side.
- Configure a capability charge:
Capability: Select which capability should have an extra charge.
Cost Is Commissionable: Enable to charge drivers a commission for this extra charge.
Price: Enter an extra price charge that a customer would pay for a booking using the selected capability.
Cost: Enter an extra cost charge that a customer would pay for a booking using the selected capability.
- Then click Add and Create.
Note: You can add multiple capability charges to the same template.